[3830] EPC-RU F5RD SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Oct 7 08:24:12 PDT 2011

                    EPC Russia DX Contest

Call: F5RD
Operator(s): F5RD
Station: F5RD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Premilhat - JN16GH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   20:  125   145
   15:   73    84
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  278   352  Total Score = 207,328

A nice contest with a good propagation and many stations active
except on 10m. This band was open with few station in BPSK31 around 28120KHz
but nobody in BPSK63 for the contest.
I called several time but no reply. Why ? It's strange.
Another thing. I am not sure for my clamed Score. The rules say
"contact with EPC-RU stations are worth 4 points" and never my software (MixW
2.20)
has added 4 points after a QSO with a Russian station with EPC number.
Perhaps I have a problem with my set-up, I don't know.
Thanks to all who worked me.
See you again next year.
F5RD Bernard