[3830] CQWW SSB W1GD SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 04:38:42 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1GD
Operator(s): W1GD
Station: W1GD

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wall, NJ

  160:   29     9       16
   80:  146    17       63
   40:  210    25       86
   20:  341    40      121
   15:  409    36      120
   10:  987    34      134

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Fortunately, I was spared the worst of the weather conditions suffered by my
friends to the west and north of me.  But, I did have ice and high winds that
played havoc with the KT-34XA on 20 & 15 from late Saturday until around 1500Z
on Sunday.  Also, lost power 1900Z Sunday for about 1.5 hours while crews made
repairs to some local storm damage.  But, then there was 10M all weekend!

Station:  K3 + Alpha 78, KT-34XA at 60 ft, 40M rotatable dipole at 60 ft,
Inverrted-Ls on 80 & 160.