[3830] KsQP N8II Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Sep 2 12:01:44 PDT 2011

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~14

   80:
   40:   27      2
   20:   99    195
   15:    3      2
----------------------------
Total:  129    199      0  Mults = 102  Total Score = 79,964

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not exactly well rested or in the mood for a S&P fest, but working the KANSAS
SUNFLOWER 1X1's was fun and I think I worked just about all who were on which
were many spelling them 2 times over at least. The mobiles did a great job of
criss-crossing the state activating all counties, I fell 3 short of working
them all missing PHI, STA, SMI and still managed to be able to walk the dog
once, eat meals, and not run myself into the ground. Sunday did get a bit
tedious with very little new activity around 16-18Z. 15 was open to KS Saturday
from 15-17Z but greatly ignored by the multitude. The confilct with OQP and SCC
RTTY rendered 40 pretty worthless from noon Saturday thru 02Z. Special mention
has to go to Jon, W0ZQ for the long trek from MN just to work KQP, he did a
great job running them on CW. Many thanks also to Bob, W0BH for getting out the
1X1 troops and running 34? counties. I worked KS0KS and K0A bonuses early
Saturday.
I ran a few on 20 phone, but Sunday was nearly a running nil. I doubt if the
activity level will ever exceed this year.

73, Jeff