[3830] NA Sprint CW WF7T LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 10 21:45:15 PDT 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   80:   58       1
   40:   90       2
   20:   39     .75
---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Had thought my Windows 7 upgrade on the logging computer would be a piece of
cake.  It was, but the COM port cloning and installation of various drivers was
not! Thought I got it worked out but had issues with my second rig that could
not be resolved.

Despite the slow start I beat my February QSO count by 20 or so before the log
checkers. I am glad for the progress albeit small.  Thanks for letting me
play.
Heh, just looked at the antenna I was using and found it was not my normal or
intended wire: 40/80M vertical.  Pretty sure I ran the whole contest that way.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

IC-7600 at 100W (second rig done broke)
40/80M trapped vertical over 500' radials (I think I used this antenna!)
N1MM v11.09.00, YCCC SO2R+