[3830] NA Sprint CW N4PN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 10 21:45:42 PDT 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA

   80:   66       1
   40:  102     1.5
   20:  105     1.5
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Stayed on 20m longer than I should, as not looking forward
to going to 40 and 80m. But, it was not all bad...condx
even on 80m was ok with low noise on short rx ants.
Just not much out west with low power...the 6's were
strong...

Sat and waited alot .. killed in the jump-ball arena..

Missed two VE7's and OK....

This would be a better contest if everyone was LP...don't
really need a KW plus to work North America...
I think Sprint and Sweepstakes are just LP affairs...
Guess I'm getting old and set in my ways
... sorry 'bout that..

Surprise to hear and work Fred, K9VV at PJ6 on two bands.

Great to see all the great ops that show up...Know CW not
No CW.

73, Paul