[3830] SAC CW DL6FBL(@DR1A) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 18 06:00:16 PDT 2011

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO31CQ

Total:  980   203  Total Score = 198,940

I chose the new category "Single OP Assisted" which is available starting this
year. I used the Reverse Beacon Network (RBN) via Telnet, but couldn't select
it in the 3830 webpage menu. Out from the almost 1,000 QSOs only about 15-20
came on my seldom CQ's, 98% were Search&Pounce, which should be renamed to
"Click&Shout" some time... ;-)

Propagation between Central Europe and Scandinavia was distorted. Signals on
20m were very marginal most of the time. Most of the 10m QSOs were made on
Backscatter from Southern directions, also some of the 15m QSOs in the evening
came in better when we both had our antennas pointing West/USA.

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Some statistics (tnx N6TV):

2011 SAC-CW