[3830] BARTG 75 W4GKM Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 19 12:59:14 PDT 2011

                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:55

Total:  127  Mults = 40  Continents = 5  Total Score = 25,400

I really started fast but then it slowed down here. Conditions were not good,
but it could have been I was having trouble with the print.  Don't know for
sure but (4) four hours is nice and I thought the pace might favor the SO2R by
switching from radio to radio.  It didn't though, as I tried to compete on this
one and only got 127 Q's.

Anyway thanks to all that worked me and the BARTG guys.