[3830] NAQP CW K1IMI(N4CW) Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 5 18:03:56 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K1IMI
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: K1IMI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MAINE, USA

  160:    0     0
Total:  414   130  Total Score = 53,820

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Caution: QRP can be painful as well as rewarding! I just hate it when a loud
station just can't hear me...but I love it when I work a weak one!!!
QRN levels on 80 and 40 were horrible here in Maine. 20 was noisier than
usual.
Thanks to those who persisted in pulling me through...too many folks just
wouldn't bother working a puny signal like mine...too bad...you missed a ME
multiplier! Working VE7 and KH6 was a hoot.
It was a real challenge with 5 Watts (KX3)!
73, and thanks,
Bert, N4CW at K1IMI