[3830] ARRL 160 K4RO Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 3 10:35:25 EST 2012

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 408  Sections = 75  Countries = 18  Total Score = 79,566

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Highlight was working 3 Japanese stations at my sunrise Saturday AM.
Sunday evening I was able to work several Europeans at their sunrise.
Conditions were very quiet this year, except for when a new heat pump
with a PWM motor starts up in the neighborhood (my new nemesis.)

Countries worked: C6 CE DL F FM G GD JA K KL7 KP2 OK ON OZ PA PJ2 VE XE

Sections missed: PR PAC EWA MT MB NL NT ONN

73, Kirk K4RO