[3830] ARRL 160 NR4M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 3 10:39:35 EST 2012

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M
Station: NR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 873  Sections = 73  Countries = 38  Total Score = 221,112

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started this contest with the only intent of testing out how new receive antenna
worked.  The plan was for a serious effort in the 10 M RTTY contest, which
started the next evening.

Had a blast!  Should have made THIS contest my serious effort as 10m
propagation was non existent.
Only worked 5 hours the first evening and then went to bed (remember, I was
just 'playing around'.)  Signals were strong and seemed like could hear
EVERYONE, which was a change from past years.
Second night, I invited K7SV, to try it out from here, so he could also give me
input regarding the receive ant performance.  His eat to ear smile said it all.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's and looking forward to the CQ 160 contest.

73 de Steve, NR4M