[3830] ARRL 10 KD2JA SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 10 08:24:10 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD2JA
Operator(s): KD2JA
Station: KD2JA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: SFL

   CW:  144    61
  SSB:  101    45
-------------------
Total:  245   106  Total Score = 82,468

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Worked what I planned to be a limited time on the air. Well I got sucked into
the contest with the lure of beating my last effort in 2011. Saturday was not
as good as Sunday. Signals would peak and then fade away. Limited EU openings
but I remember working with AD4ES on this same contest in past years and we
named it the "worked all FL" contest.
There were better openings on Sun. I worked BD7LMD(LP), ZL's, VK's, JA's and
some EU and AF. I never got XV1X but heard him LP.

Equipment here is: Icom IC-7700, Ameritron AL-1500, Mosley TA-53M (at 40ft),
N1MM Software, IBM ThinkPad T43 and Vibroplex Key (rusty but works well).

Hope I help the FCG score!!

73,
Glenn KD2JA

P.S. K9ES called me on the landline as I was taking out his receiver! I never
heard him!