[3830] ARRL 10 N4CW SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 10 16:31:58 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 13h22m

   CW:  380    82
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  380    82  Total Score = 124,640

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Really hard work unassisted! From what I hear, it wasn't much easier assisted!!!
I prefer the thrill of either running into a new mult or having
it call me...
I was (and am still) at a disadvantage with my high antenna (X9 at 30M) doesn't
indicate position...so to chase mults I used my low antenna, (T-8 at
30 feet!). I just didn't have enough signal to work the XV! Same goes for
LZ9W who was really loud here...but I (obviously) wasn't there!
I do hope conditions are better next year. Many thanks to the stateside guys
who really struggled with the "ups and downs" of band conditions to work me.
73, Bert N4CW