[3830] IronHam K4BAI SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 30 19:22:56 EST 2012

                    World Wide Iron Ham Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

   20:          2
   15:          2
Total:   1      4       0         2         4          0  Total Score = 46

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole. Don't work RTTY, so couldn't enter
this contest seriously.  Did work a few while in the RAC Winter Contest, so am
submitting a log to support the activity.  Didn't claim credit for the first
QSO with NP4Z when I didn't realize what contest he was in and I didn't send
him my CQ zone.  Left it in the log for whatever benefit it may be to him.

Unless this contest really takes off, I suggest that the 8 hours for each mode
be standardized so that the people working in the contest have a fair chance to
contact each other on each mode.

Happy New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.