[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 19 17:21:37 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC

Total: 1449   431  Total Score = 1,865,799

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Had other things to do on both Friday and Sat nights which hurt my low band
scores.  Had a thunder/lightning storm on Sun. afternoon which also hurt a bit,
although it gave me a chance to see the golf match for a bit as well as the NY
Knicks and their new sensation. As has been the case lately, condx were fair
and rather frustrating.  I always wonder who hears some of these stations that
are spotted that I never hear.  Now, it's probably the computers.