[3830] ARRLDX CW K1AR SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 20 07:47:56 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K1AR
Operator(s): K1AR
Station: K1AR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NH

   40:  773   105
   20:  948   109
   15:  692   106
Total: 2910   503  Total Score = 4,391,190

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Operated this one at home again with the AR Dipole <tm> and associated wire
friends. Unlike the CQ WW CW contest, the contest wasn't quite as much fun,
mostly due to the relatively degraded conditions compared to last fall.
However, working nearly 3K QSOs is still a good time by any definition.

If anyone cares, the antennas here are:
80M Slopper @60' (center is at the house roof line)
40M Inv-V @60'
160M Inv-L w/10 radials

Congrats to the SOAB leaders as well as N9RV and N2IC, who posted incredible
results from the West. As always, I'd like to thank my station host for
building such a fine station for me to use. One of these days I'll get him
motivated to stack some of the Rohn 25 sitting in my (oops, I mean his) back
yard.

I'll be terrorizing 20M with N2NT from K3LR's place in 2 weeks. See you then!

73, John, K1AR