[3830] CQ160 SSB KY5R Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 26 17:29:53 PST 2012

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL

Total:  QSOs = 639  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 15  Total Score = 101,920

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Glad I opted for P/T effort this year. Not a lot of fun
with the way cndx's were this weekend from down here in the
"heart of Dixie". I can echo all the gripes and horror stories
that have and will be stated in the write ups here.
 A hearty "BZ" to those who put in a F/T effort.
Always next year eh?       Tim, KY5R

obtw ....eqpt hr - Orion + Acom1K + top loaded vertical w/80 1/4w radials
+ K7TJR 4 sq RX array.........