[3830] IARU KJ6MBW(VK2IMM) SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 09:33:37 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: SF Bay Area, CA

  160:
   80:    3             2       1
   40:   73     16     16       9
   20:  125     31     16      13
   15:  135     29     23      16
   10:   26      2      7       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  362     78     64      43  Total Score = 133,964

Rig:  TS-440S at 50 to 100w depending on band/time.
Ant: trap verticals 12avq and 4BTV

Very poor condx over the north but otherwise bands were good locally and to the
South. Heard very few EU stations and could work only a couple on 15 and 20m. No
Eastern EU or Siberia areas heard.

Good conditions to VK, ZL on most bands. Thanks to VK2IM and VK6DXI for multi
band QSO’s.

ZL6HQ ops were doing great job from that part of the world.

I don’t know if I missed VK WIA station or RAC station from Canada but
somehow I did not hear any of them, would have been nice addition to HQ mult
count.

I did not put the 80m coil on 4BTV before the contest to make it work on 80 but
still made 3 QSO’s using 40m m configuration. Still could get to N5DX in zone
7 for the mult, sorry for my weak signal on that band, will do better next
time.

Enjoyable contest as always.

Thanks for the QSO’s.

Sergey KJ6MBW & VK2IMM