[3830] IARU NF4A M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 09:35:46 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A+CLUSTER
Station: NF4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Florida/USA

  160:    0      0      0        0
   80:   70      7      7        6
   40:   74    130     14       20
   20:  130     48     20       32
   15:  327    244     34       44
   10:   89    112      7        7
-------------------------------------
Total:  690    541     82      109  Total Score = 582,741

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Had planned for a full time effort but got called into work where I had to work
on a broadcast transmitter for several hours.Win-Test says I only operated for
14.6 hours so based on that the  score isn't that bad. Spent a great deal of
time on 15 and 10 meters as they were open a great deal. Conditions could have
been worse based on the CME predictions. Did work SX0HQ on 10 SSB....and TM0HQ
on 10 CW but those were the only 2 EU stations heard here on 10 meters.