[3830] IARU NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 09:57:39 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC

  160:    20     0      3        4
   80:   132     8     10       10
   40:   331   171     21       29
   20:   265   127     22       32
   15:   212   117     21       33
   10:    97    44     13        9
-------------------------------------
Total:  1057   467     90      117  Total Score = 808,749

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was awesome. It was tough to decide which band to be on at times because
there was good reason to be on several of them. It made SO2R fun.

It seemed like participation was up. The stations just kept coming in at a good
rate. Europe propagation was decent but North American dominated my log with 67
percent.

It was fun to have something to do on 10 meters. I found myself there quite a
bit throughout the daylight hours and a little past sunset. 40M was the beast
this time around.

Thanks for the contacts and I hope to see folks in the IOTA contest in two
weeks as W4O from Ocracoke, NC (NA067).

73, Nate/N4YDU

Station:
Ten Tec Orion and Kenwood 850

Antennas:
160M L
80M Dipole at 65 feet
80M 1/4 Vertical
40M Dipole NE/SW at 70 feet
40M Dipole NW/SE at 65 feet
20M Rectangle Loop at 55 FEET NE/SW
20M Rectangle Loop at 80 feet NW/SE
15M 2 Element Delta Loop at 55 feet (NE)
2 element tribander at 28 feet fixed NW
2 element 10/15M yagi at 22 feet fixed S/SE
10/15/20M Dipole at 75 feet NE/SW

Software: Wintest