[3830] IARU K7RF SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 09:58:11 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7RF
Operator(s): K7RF
Station: K7RF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 13:30

   40:  244            19       9
   20:  240            31      23
   15:  220            26      25
   10:   14             7       3
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Can't seem to stop myself from DX'ing first 2/3 of contest and then realizing at
the end there are points to be made from W/K Q's.  Several decent S&P rates kept
me from running at times until it seemed the band was full of dupes.  Then
running generally doubled the S&P rate.  Probably a 'Duh' remark for most
contesters.  Bands could have been worse!  Pretty much made my chair time plan,
but was planning a big finish from 1000-1200 but 40M was so noisy and signals so
distorted I couldn't face it.  Still, my best score in this event.

IC-756 Pro II
Titan 425
3 element SteppIr @ 50'
40M rot dipole @ 58'