[3830] NewEngQP KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 7 05:57:55 PDT 2012

                    New England QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------------
Total:     94       0  Mults = 35  Total Score = 6,580

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Another good time playing three contests at once in an attempt to wear the knobs
off of two perfectly good radios.  We sure had the noise on 80 once the sun went
down.  Other than that, this was fun once again.  Thanks to all of the portable,
rover, mobiles for all of the Q's and new counties.  Here are the leaders:
(QSO's/Counties)
WA1Z	6/5
K1KI	3/3
W1UJ	2/2
I'll be looking for all of you again next year.