[3830] WPX CW HK1NA(@HK1R) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 28 03:05:08 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HK1NA
Operator(s): HK1R,HK1T,HK1X,HK1N,HK1AA,HK1MW,HK3TU,LU8EOT
Station: HK1R

Class: M/M HP
QTH: TUBARA FK20 LV

   40: 1524
   20: 2542
   15: 3285
   10: 1875

Club: DXARC COLOMBIA

Comments:

Our first M/M experience from Jumanji Contest Station (HK1R) and for all the
operators involved in this Contest
Still many things to learn and many things to improve in the station
.
15 Meters Awesome, 48 hours open as expected

We  expected to make more contacts in 40, 80 and 160 but the bands was so
noisy

We have to keep working on the receiving system for the low bands (160 and 80)
Is frustrating when you know that  the people out there is listening you and
you can not hear them, our apologizes to all the  stations who called  us on
160 and 80 and we  did not hear them

See you in the CQWW SSB.