[3830] SS SSB NN3W(@N4RV) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 18 23:13:03 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N4RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Jack N4RV for letting me use his wonderful Oakton, VA station.

Interesting contest - first 8 hours were great and then it went down hill.
Last three hours were downright painful.

Fastest sweep ever with NP4G in the log at 1225z.  Amazing that my last four
were NNJ, SNJ, AB, and PR.  NNJ and SNJ??????  Wow.

Lots of good ops and scores out there - except for the dupes.  My raw QSO count
is close to 60 QSOs higher.  I had several stations dupe me 2 and even 3 times.
Grrrrrr!!!!

The pig farmers were out in force in this one - on 80, 40, and 20.  Always
"fun" to deal with them.