[3830] CQWW CW K4SSU(N4OO) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 26 17:50:20 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4SSU
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: K4SSU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA

  160:   23    10       13
   80:  104    15       49
   40:  508    25       78
   20:  347    27       76
   15:  526    32       91
   10:  244    24       66

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all the Q's and most especially to my great host and friend, K4SSU,
for allowing me the chance to play radio at his place again this weekend.

Gotta love this contest with the interesting propagation, superb rates and very
FB ops worldwide that come out to play. However, there are still a few that ID
very very infrequently. Fortunately that group is a very small %.

Big signals - HK1NA on all 6 bands & B7P 10 over on 15!

73 N4OO @  K4SSU