[3830] CQWW SSB KT4TX SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 28 22:30:06 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4TX
Operator(s): KT4TX
Station: KT4TX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL

   40:  104    11       44
   20:  249    24       76
   15:  564    31       87
   10:  512    29       88

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort this year. Hope to spend more time on the CW weekend. Had to
exercise the new call KT4TX vice the old KY5R. Operating times were on Sat and
Sun( no time at the start). Had fun on 10 and 15 mtrs but 20 mtrs was a slog
on Sunday. 40 mtrs was just a little something to do in the evening.See you all
in the CW event( yes I know I am an alternate mode(Phone) op but conditions are
so good just can't pass it up. TNX fer the Q's es looking forward to the CW
event.  Tim, KT4TX