[3830] CQWW SSB VE1AL SOSB/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 19:42:09 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE1AL
Operator(s): VE1AL
Station: VE1AL

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Sydney, NS

   10:  545    27       97

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Coulda had 30 Zones and 100 countries but....conditions just went away.  Nothing
from JA or UA9/0. Scant pickin's in Africa and it was hard gettin' through the
whole of the USA to the Pacific.  Murphy also played a role in discouraging me
early on but I muddled through and did what I could.  If 10 is open, I'll be
back for more grossly distorted and incredibly broad Europeans next year.