[3830] Rus RTTY NY2GB(@N2FF) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 1 20:45:09 EDT 2012

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: NY2GB
Operator(s): NY2GB
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: East Williston, NY

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   1     5     1
   20:  34   315    23
   15:  30   270    23
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  65   590    47  Total Score = 27,730

This is my first solo contest since getting my Extra license and new call. I
even had a chance to run a few times.  That was fun! I hope to get on for the
CQWW RTTY at the end of September using my Grandfather's station.  My family is
moving into Manhattan on Tuesday to a small appartment on Roosevelt Island with
a great view of the East River and Manhattan but no antennas. There are 7 hams
on the island.  Three of us are in the same building and all of us are female
Extra Class operators.  I have not yet met any of them.  I am 14 and just
started high school.