[3830] CWOpen W0UA(@W0DLE) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 2 10:21:49 EDT 2012

                    CWops CW Open - 0400Z-0759Z

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: W0DLE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

  160:   12     0
Total:  195   106  Total Score = 20,670

What a rate-fest at the start!  And then...there was nobody left to work!  The
low bands were open, but pretty much deserted--great swaths of unused Khz.
Since I had a 3 hour drive back home from Wodle's place in the mountains & a 1
PM tee-time today, I opted to pull the plug after 3 hours.  Wodle was the
consummate host, his station worked wonderfully and he and YL Kumi saw to it
that we ate like kings. Never used the RBN-spots in any session, just tuned for
2nd-radio QSO's (practicing for SOAB).  Had a great time up there & happy to
provide the team with points...