[3830] All Asian SSB K7RL SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 2 20:39:58 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA

   40:  528   125
   20:  263    99
   15:  534   156
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1388   410  Total Score = 594,410

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Had to juggle other family activities with contesting all weekend, so I missed
some of the best operating times on Friday and Saturday. Propagation on the
high bands Sunday was disappointing, especially on 15m where I was unable to
add any new Qs in the log. I did hear a few JA stations on 10m Friday night,
but never connected.

Not sure if the old 1998 North America record by N7ZE of 714,210 points was
broken this weekend or not, but if 10m had been in play, I'm fairly certain it
would have fallen.

Thanks to all for the contacts. My log has been uploaded to JARL and LoTW.

73 de Mitch, K7RL