[3830] All Asian SSB NX6T(@W6HCD) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 2 20:40:12 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, N6CY, AF6WF, K6KAL, W2PWS, N6EEG
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

   20:  307   105
   15:  656   182
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1319   392  Total Score = 515,872

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Barely got a crew together for this one as being Labor Day weekend, most SDCC
Ops had other plans I guess. We covered most of the active times when we had
propagation to the mostly JA stations.As the weekend wore on Condx got worse
due to Solar Activity and I had to quit at around 5AM Sunday to get some
shuteye even though I knew 80, 40 and MAYBE 20 bands would be open another
couple hours.

I finally got back on Sunday afternoon around 2 PM and 10 and 15 very poor with
No Asian stns heard and 20 was sparse.Finally the last hour 15 opened but my
line noise level was very bad and will have to get utility company back out to
find problem to WNW direction. Worked some nice Asian DX over the hours the
propagation was good Friday eve and Saturday afternoon with some VU2s and A6s
showing up. Seem to be more and more activity out of China, Thailand and South
Korea. 73 de N6KI