[3830] TnQP KN4Y SO FixedCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 3 13:53:01 EDT 2012

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SO FixedCW LP
QTH: FL

  160:
   80:   17     0       0       3
   40:   83     0       0      60
-----------------------------------
Total:  100     0       0      63  Total Score = 19,100

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This was a single band 40-meter CW QSO party until late when 80-meters opened.
heard no TN signals on the other bands. The CW mobiles were moving through the
counties like a hot knife on bacon.My intercom blared, THERE IS A RATTLESNAKE
ON THE BACK PORCH LOOKING AT THE CAT. Now with three mobile soon to enter a new
county I had to make a serious choice. Who said working QSO parties is
easy.Anyhow I dispatched the snake to a new location. How many counties did I
miss I may never know. The signals were great and the CW beautiful.I set a goal
but with all the excitement I forgot what it was. I shut off the rig had a
brandy and slept like ten meters.