[3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 00:57:22 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locut Peak (Remote)

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

TS-480 (x2), A3S & wires on Locust Peak via Remote (and BAH HUMBUG on those who
bash Remote operation as not being ham radio).

A crazy day and week on little sleep and was not sure about operating this one.
 Really wanted to bail after the first hour after experimenting with a new
approach which was not working out too well.  I yearned to crash on the couch,
but kept pumping in diet coke.  Now I'll probably be up all friggin' night.

Umh, I noticed a LOT of folks did NOT understand the TWO DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT
EXCHANGE FORMATS used in this venue (much more noticeable than in any previous
CW SPRINT event).

Some QLF moments here which were not so thrilling ;-(

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust