[3830] NA Sprint CW K4RO HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 01:04:55 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition 1

Comments:

I accidentally loaded the NS module for the contest. By the time I figured out
that I was getting mults on every band, it was too late to change. I could not
get N1MM Logger to import the resulting ADI into a real SPRINTCW contest for
scoring. I looked through the log manually, and I think this is the correct
mult number, but it could be wrong. Hopefully the submitted log is OK. Things
went GREAT until the last hour. Conditions were better than expected. Cool to
put KH2 into a Sprint log.

There's nothing like four intense hours with the best CW operators around.
Thanks! Log submitted. Confirmation #: 1328169.na-sprint-cw

73, Kirk K4RO                                           K2MM  R.I.P.