[3830] EUHF Champ S51A(S55O) SSB Only HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 08:44:44 EDT 2013

                    European HF Championship

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S53APR

Class: SSB Only HP
QTH: jn76gc

  160:          70     41
   80:         144     54
   40:         265     59
   20:         234     61
   15:         125     50
   10:         133     53
---------------------------
Total:   0     971    318  Total Score = 308,778

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Terrible QRN on lower bands, I've lost lots of QSO and sorry to the guys i
couldn't figure out from the QRN 59+20 at times.

On the other hand, the 28 did show some of life after 3 years...not really
dead, but there was a glimpse or 2 at the beginning of the contest. Why does it
seem it was only LY-other part of EU propagation :) i think i worked 30 LY in
the first 20 minutes of the contest on 10 ssb. FUN, thx guys!

15m was so so so...incredibly hard to work anyone except the north guys...

My congrats to all the ops that answered me and a special thanks to all the
ones that QSY'ed for me..i am thankfull! There are some amazing scores - wow,
propagation and operating skills combined with a sprinkle of luck, congrats!

I did my best, had a blast and improved my best of score...What more there is
?

We love this game!

Bostjan - Ian S55O