[3830] WAE CW KC0W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 13:33:03 EDT 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

-------------------------
Total:  200    0     1  Total Score = 1

Fun time but it could have been even better if propagation would return. This
current cycle has been the worst I have ever experienced. Oh for the days of
Europe on 10 meters. Pretty just a pipe dream now.

  Had problems with very high local noise which made asking for repeat
exchanges & call signs (unfortunately) mandatory at times. Made exactly 200
Q's in the 'test and then went DXing on 17 meters CW for a while.

 Nice to hear so many European friends...........See ya next time.

The proverbial KC0W contesting disclaimer:

*** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect
any
awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to
track
the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W