[3830] NAQP SSB N4XL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 18 01:45:10 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:52

   15:   54     7
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  712   127  Total Score = 92,560

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

Heard many complaining of lousy bands, including me! Then things changed. Hope
people hung in there. Thanks to everyone out there I have a few more firsts.
First time worked all 50 states. I think it is the first time I went over
90,000 points for NAQP. First time N1MM reported a 300/hr rate (Ok, only for a
minute) and the first time I had a sustained rate of over 100 an hour -- and
that lasted for two hours. 20 opened up and the tide was let loose! Also, the
first time our dog became seriously sick during a contest and I had to quit for
an hour and a half in prime time to deal with that.

This one went from "Why am I contesting on these lousy bands?" to
"Why does it have to be over already?"

FT1000MP MkV Field
Bencher Skyhawk at 50'
520' horizontal loop at 25 ft