[3830] NAQP SSB W4GV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 18 01:45:54 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FLORIDA

Total:  634   128  Total Score = 81,152

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Hanging In Guys

Comments:

Poor conditions and nothing on 10. had a few stations ask me to qsy after a 15
Meter qso but no joy at all.  Finally gave up on that.  Thought my contesting
skills were getting better but compared to last Jan ssb NAQP, I was over 100
qso's short.  Hope it was because of the band condx.  Tnx to all for the q's.

Station - FTDX-9000D, Mosley Pro-67B, 75M dipole, Ameritron ATR-15 Ant Tuner,
MFJ-434 Voice Keyer, Heil ProSet Elite, WiteLog Ver 11.12D