[3830] CWOpen WD0T(@KD0S) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 31 12:10:29 EDT 2013

                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

   20:  191   138
   15:   18     1
Total:  293   221  Total Score = 64,753

Much more like work this session compared to last evening!  Really only a 2 band
affair, with just a smattering of 15m.. Speaking of 15m, N3BB was a BEACON up
here on my second rig, he was in there most of the time! Great job Mr. Booga!

Did OK on DX, but conditions sounded disturbed, not very strong and lot of QSB,
even stateside was very weak mostly..

Did better with mults this session, but Q's WAY down!

Hour Breaks: 90,87,53,63.

I worked the Second rig hard as possible, but after a while nothing new to
work, no 40m and everyone I could hear on 15m I had worked.  Lots of CQ's on
20m!!

Still very fun, thanks all, and CU at 2000Z session, 73 Todd WD0T