[3830] ARRL 160 N5ZC Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 09:57:28 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WTX

Total:  QSOs = 509  Sections = 76  Countries = 7  Total Score = 86,486

Finally put up a 160 antenna.  Inverted L, 30' vertical 110' sloping up towards
the top of my 78' tower.  12 65' radials.  I think our excellent ground sure
helps.

I have a K9AY array that I need to get up, I sure could have used it on a few
q's this weekend.

It was very cold here for the weekend so I couldn't stay in the shack too late
Friday night, it was better Saturday night.  I need to finish the shack and
install more insulation so my hvac will keep up.

73,

Rich - N5ZC