[3830] ARRL 160 NE1B Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 22:31:07 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NE1B
Operator(s): NE1B
Station: NE1B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

Total:  QSOs = 312  Sections = 77  Countries = 17  Total Score = 51,513

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Late start.  Limited operating time.  Just connected new BevPro-1 Bi-Directional
beverage Saturday afternoon.  It worked great in my limited NE direction for EU.
 I only have 90' in the NE direction from my house to a road.  This allowed me
to go SW with the bulk of the antenna (400').  Reversal offered about 10 dB F/B
which nulled out a lot of stateside.  I heard lots of very loud Europeans!
Disappointed with no VP5 contact although the rest of Caribbean was loud
including the neighboring C6A.