[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 19 22:50:06 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 20

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  12     11
   40:  16     14
   20:   1      1
Total:  33     29  Total Score = 957

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hooked up my old 1948 Vibroplex Deluxe (given to me by an ELMER in 1952) last
night and practiced for about ten minutes.  It wasn't enough, as I hadn't used
it in more than 40 years.  Thanks to K3STX for recently repairing/restoring it.

Can't find my J-38, so if I get in SKN, I'll side-swipe with the bug.

Sending with the bug was one thing, but logging in N1MM involved lots of hand
movements compared to the usual automatic SO2R ESM mode.

Heard WD0T and others, but always out of sync, so missed many mults.
CU next week for 45 minutes of NS (0215-0300z) at 40 wpm with computer.

MX & HNY
kk