[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A6XX(@9A1P) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 05:21:18 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A6XX
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tican, JN65VG

   40: 1006    57
   20: 1013    59
Total: 3912   306  Total Score = 3,591,216

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to 9A1P team for letting me have the station all for myself.

Facts to bring home. Awesome low band conditions on first night and nice 10m
opening on sunday (made our usually boring sunday much more exciting).

Score is way off from my expectations as I was shooting on 3M!
42 stations were worked on 6 bands, 107 stations were worked on 5 bands.
Fantastic!

Nice race with DL6FBL and OE3K made contest even more exciting. Head to head
with OE3K all the time. At 13z on sunday OE3K suffered technical problems and
DL6FBL was 200k points behind me. I tought contest was in my hands, but band
conditions proved that we can always count on them to spice things up :-)
DL6FBL managed to overtake me in the very last 20 minutes of the contest,
amazing mult hunt in the last hour!

Thanks all for QSOs, see you in next one!

73,
Hrle - 9A6XX