[3830] ARRLDX CW OH2BH(OH6UM) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 05:26:15 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Pusula
Operating Time (hrs): 31,31

   40: 1083    57
Total: 1083    57  Total Score = 185,193

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A tough but enjoyable contest where one really needs to squeeze out the qsos.
Unfortunately my long path direction suffered from bad QRN, but some 30-40
long path Qs were still happily logged.  Thanks to the last operating hour I
managed to beat the old OH 40m record (just barely, in brutto), which was my
ultimate target, but in which it was reeeally hard to believe during those (way
too many) hours producing from 0 to less than 10 qsos.

Many thanks to Martti for letting me use his wonderful QTH with the great 4 el.
40m yagi!

73 es cu agn!

Pasi OH6UM/OH2IW