[3830] RTTY Roundup K6GHA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:43:32 EST 2013

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Cruz

Total:  616  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 44  Total Score = 63,448

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just hours before the starting gun, replaced a 40/80m dipole and got things
ready to go for the event. Started a little slow but worked steady. I was
pleased that I worked all the states, but was unable to find or be found by YT,
NF, or LB.
 There were a number of surprises for me including how good 80m was for a
change (new antenna) and how poor 10m was. I wonder if others had the same
experience.
A wild and fun time was had in this button pushing event.