[3830] NAQP CW N2WN Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 13 10:48:29 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Grainger Co., Tn.

Total:  523   183  Total Score = 95,709

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Gluons

Comments:

Was a bit disappointed with 15 and 10, 40 seemed very multi-mode congested, 20
and 80 were more productive than expected and 160 was very decent. Some great
ears out there.

This is my best CW QRP score. It's tough when you only have so many multipliers
to the West on the high bands. Pretty easy to work CA all day long, but not as
productive as hunting multipliers AND QSOs elsewhere. hihi

WE hit 80 degrees here, very unusual for this time of year and storms were
expected, but skirted us. The low bands were a little noisy, but signals (even
QRP) were quite decent. Hope I didn't miss many. Didn't have too many that
needed QRS, but did need to repeat my name too many times. Not sure what to do
about that, may need to go with JAY in the future.

Congrats to W7YAQ for a fine score and n8xx for putting together so many QRP
teams. I think this is a great trend!

Hope to be on next weekend too, NAQP and VHF.

72,
Julius
n2wn