[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 08:11:38 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K4BAI, WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA

Total: 1923   225  Total Score = 432,675

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Lot's of activity and thanks to everyone that participated.  Good to say hello
to old friends.

An inordinate amount of inter-station interference caused John and I to change
up our intended operating strategy if we were going to stay in it.  I left John
to handle 10/15 & 20 while I went to 40 very, very early about 3:00 pm, which is
reflected in our Q count on 40.  We are down about 200 Qs from last year and
about 50 mults.

Again, thanks to everyone for making this a very enjoyable contest.

73'....Fred, WW4LL