[3830] NAQP SSB KB1REQ Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 10:58:42 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KB1REQ
Operator(s): KB1REQ
Station: KB1REQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     4
   40:    4     4
Total:  328    85  Total Score = 27,880

Club:

Team: SSB Twits

Comments:

Operated from my school QTH at the Northeastern University Wireless Club, W1KBN

My first time operating on a team which added to the fun of this contest.

Low bands were disappointing, by the time I got down there with my sub-par
antenna, I was only hearing a few more distant stations, but none of the local
station that can usually be worked consistently on those bands, stange.

Looking forward to doing it all again in August!