[3830] NAQP SSB KT4TX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 11:02:46 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4TX
Operator(s): KT4TX
Station: KT4TX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: al

Total: 1033   200  Total Score = 206,600

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

TNX fer the Q's. Cndx fair hr in NA (North Alabama). 10 and 15 mtrs acted as
usual for me however 20mtrs just kept on giving. Had to make a break fer the
low bands to p/u mults. Did very little mult hunting and my score shows. 40mtr
Q's down as main 40mtr ant is on the fritz (2el yagi) so pressed into service a
40ft inv-V however it worked fairly well. tried to compensate with more time on
20 mtrs but it just doesn't play out well hr in NA. All equipement played well
and now looking fwd to ARRL DX and WPX test in a multi-op effort.

Roll tide!!!!!    Tim , KT4TX