[3830] NAQP SSB N6HC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 11:55:49 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG

  160:    2     2
Total: 1056   192  Total Score = 202,752

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

I started out 2.5 hours after the beginning of the contest and missed some of
the good propagation on ten and fifteen meters.  When I moved to twenty meters,
I couldn't really maintain a run or hold a frequency so I quit low power and ran
about 500 watts.  That made a big difference!  Life is just too short for QRP
and 100 watts on SSB.  I truly admire those individuals who have the hardware
in the air and can make a go of low power on SSB in this contest.  I looked for
activity on 160 but I guess I was looking at the wrong time!  Thanks for all the
Qs.  73, Arnie N6HC