[3830] CQ160 CW K0TT Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jan 30 01:08:50 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0TT
Operator(s): K0TT
Station: K0TT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 654  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 18  Total Score = 112,680

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Started late Friday evening, around 10PM local, but had all but 4 states in the
log by 3AM local time on Saturday. Rates were slow but steady. Band was very
quiet, and I thought propagation was quite good throughout the entire contest.
Heard quite a few Europeans, but could get the attention of a few, as I was
running low power. Heard east coast stations running Europe at times, but could
only hear a few of the callers. Missing a few Canadian provinces, noteably SK
and MB. Might have been some sort of blackout in that direction, as all AB
stations heard were quite weak.